Deadbeat Super Affiliate Review
Dan Brock is the creator of Deadbeat Super Affiliate and this course is designed to teach how to make money with Amazon and other affiliate programs.
Many affiliate courses focus more on promoting digital products but Dan focuses on promoting physical products as an affiliate.
The first thing that drew me to this product was reading the sales page and the income claim that Dan makes is that he can teach you how to earn $3,000 a month by promoting physical products. Many sales pages these days claim that they can teach you how to get rich or make hundreds of thousands of dollars so it is such a breath of fresh air to see a more realistic claim on a sales page. To me, a sales page is more credible when they don’t promote their product as a ‘get rich quick’ system.
What is the Deadbeat Super Affiliate program really about?
The Deadbeat Super Affiliate program is a system that Dan has created by trial and error until he found what worked best to achieve good Amazon commissions. He has now detailed the steps he himself uses in easy to follow instructions so that others can follow the system and start earning some commissions with the Amazon affiliate program.
This method can also be used to promote other physical products that have affiliate programs also. Dan does cover this in Deadbeat Super Affiliate but for the main examples he uses products from Amazon.
Dan covers why he thinks it is more profitable to promote physical products rather than digital products and some of his reasons include:
- There is a massive range of products that you can choose to promote within many different niches.
- There are many products within this huge product range that have very little competition. Dan shows you the steps to find the good products to promote.
- Amazon is a well known, reputable company and people are comfortable buying products from them so this makes it much easier to make sales.
What’s inside the Deadbeat Super Affiliate membership site?
There are 24 modules in this program that covers everything you need to know from start to finish. The steps are covered in both video and text format and are explain in a way that makes it easy to follow and complete each step.
These modules include:
- An introduction to Amazon affiliate marketing
- Details on how to find good products to promote
- How to know if the product is in demand
- How to know if the product has too much competition
- How to register a domain and get hosting for your website
- How to set up your blog
- Tips on writing content for your blog
- Social bookmarking and backlink building
- How to improve conversions
- Writing product reviews
- How to duplicate your success
This is just a brief outline of all the information that is included in this program. There are many tips and techniques that will help you improve conversions and make more commissions.
There is also an Advanced Training section which is about creating an authority site. This section includes:
- Setting up your authority site
- How to get traffic to your site
- Article stacking
- Video stacking
- The foreign language market
The Positives of the Deadbeat Super Affiliate system
- I really like this system because:
- It is set up in a way that is easy to follow and implement the system.
- It is simple enough for even the newest newbie to easily follow the system and make it successful.
- When you have gone through the complete system once and created your first website, it is very easy to repeat the process with a second website. You can create an empire of Amazon sites very easily following this system.
- There are both video and text instructions so you can do whichever one you prefer. I actually recommend using both as it gives you such a good understanding of the whole system.
- The support is very good and if you ask support a question you receive a reply quite quickly.
- This course is a very good price and in my opinion under-priced for the information that is contained within the course.
The Negatives of the Deadbeat Super Affiliate system
When you buy this program you are bombarded with upsells before you reach the actual membership website. They are ‘one time offers’ that can help with the program but they are not essential for the program. I don’t mind perhaps one upsell but I don’t like being bombarded with a few of them. This is only minor though and it only takes a couple of minutes to get past those and to the main website.
The upsells are really the only negative I have of the Deadbeat Super Affiliate system.
Deadbeat Super Affiliate is one of the best products that I’ve purchased in a long time, particularly for that price, it’s great value for money. The system is easy to follow and it is a system that really can work if you’re willing to follow the instructions and put the effort into it.